Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association for a Better Learning Environment
- Advocacy and awareness group for Brown students with disabilities.
Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- An international, multicultural organization of professionals committed to full participation in higher education for persons with disabilities.
COD - Disabled Students Programs & Services
California - Center On Disabilities
- Resources, training programs, and conferences at California State University, Northridge.
California Polytechnic State University Disability Resource Center(DRC)
- Information about support services offered to disabled students at Cal Poly.
Centennial College - Centre for Students with Disabilities
- Services to assist students and potential students with disabilities and enable them to enroll in our full-time and part-time diploma and certificate programs. Ontario, Canada.
Centre for Students with Disabilities
- Centennial College offers a full range of services to assist students and potential students with disabilities and enable them to enroll in our full-time and part-time diploma and certificate programs. These programs include distance, online learning and options for international students offered at the college.
College and University Admissions - Disabilities and the College Student
- About.com college and university admissions information,with special reference to disabilities, as well as financial aid/scholarships, college and university rank, entrance exam/test help and campus information.
Disability Services Washington State Colleges
Disability Services at Glenville State College
- A full listing and description of disability services available at Glenville State College in West Virginia.
- New Mobility Interactive Cafe contains lots of good information for people with disabilities, including this review by Rachel Ross of the top 10 disability friendly colleges and universities in the US.
Disabled Students Program and Services
- The Disabled Students Program and Services (DSPS) offers a variety of services to enable students with disabilities to function independently in the educational environment.
Disabled Students Programs & Services
- The Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSP&S) is committed to providing opportunities to fully participate in all college programs. A variety of services are available to students with identified disabilities.
Disabled Students Programs and Services
- State college with several courses and services for students with physical or learning disabilities in Edinboro, Pennsylvania.
Higher Education Disability Resources For Minnesota Colleges
Howard Community College Services for Students with Disabilities
- Contact information.
Laney College Disabled Students Center
Lexington Community College-Disability Support Services
- The Disability Support Services (DSS) office at Lexington Community College provides a full range of services to more than 500 students each year who have disabilities.
New York University-Center for Students with Disabilities
- The Henry and Lucy Moses Center for Students with Disabilities provides comprehensive services to undergraduate and graduate students with disabilitites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor