Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
National Communication Association's Caucus on Disability Issues
- Encourages quality scholarship on issues concerning disability and communication.
National Rehabilitation Information Center
- Collects and disseminates the results of federally funded research projects to anyone who is interested in disability and rehabilitation.
New Paradigm of Disability Bibliography
- An annotated resource introducing and explaining the social and civil rights perspective of disability.
Research Alliance for Children with Special Needs
- RACSN is a community-university alliance researching ways to enhance the quality of life of school-aged children with special mobility, communication, and fine motor skill needs. (Ontario)
Research and Training Center on Rural Rehabilitation Services
- RTC:Rural strives to improve the ability of rural Americans with disabilities to live independently in their own communities. Researchers focus on employment, independent living, health, accessible transportation and telecommunications. (Montana)
Society for Disability Studies
- A nonprofit scientific and educational organization established to promote interdisciplinary research on humanistic and social scientific aspects of disability and chronic illness.
University Affiliated Program of Rhode Island
- Information, training and publications pertaining to disabilities.
World Rehabilitation Organization (WRO)
- Advocacy group for the disabled which promotes rehabilitation technology and conducts other research on disabled rights and accommodations. Charter and organizational information, activities, research projects, and publications available.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor