Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Assisted living products and services.
- Will be held June 15 and 16, 2001 in York, Pennsylvania at the York Expo Center. Manufacturers will be displaying the latest assistive equipment and products.
Deed 2000 Conference
- Fifth biennual, international, multidisciplinary, Empire State College Conference focusing on disability issues, empowerment, education and advocacy.
Health Care USA
- Conference and exhibits on health care and disability products.
Inclusion By Design - World Congress
- June 1 -5, 2001 - to bring together the policy makers, educators, professionals and individuals who can focus on the implementation of design and equal access for all people. Montreal, Canada.
- Attend the first international conference on individualized funding and self-determination in Seattle, July 29-31, 2000.
Ms Wheelchair America
- Program of achievement, advocacy, and opportunity for women in wheelchairs.
NICHCY's Database of Conferences
- Selected disability-related conferences taking place internationally, nationally, and regionally.
Ride to Provide
- A cross-country cycling event featuring disabled and non-disabled individuals committed to raising awareness and funds for spinal cord injury. August through October 2000.
Service Enhancement Associates
- Service Enhancement Associates provides training workshops and technical assistance throughout the US on issues and services related to the employment of persons with disabilities.
TRI Online! ADA Celebration
- 10th Anniversary Americans with Disabilities Act celebration on July 27-28, 2000 at the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Museum and Library in Hyde Park, NY.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor