Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Market research and consulting services for developers of products for the disabled.
Able Disabled Programming Group
- An organization comprised primarily of a virtually untapped reservoir of dedication, talents, and skills, individuals with disabilities, ADPG offers business leaders complete services and creative solutions in the ever-changing professional marketplace.
Appliances for the Physically Limited
- Recommended appliances for remodeling a home to make it accessible for the physically limited.
- Prevent ongoing workplace disability. Improve the delivery of benefits and quality of disability management services to employees while streamlining costs. Solutions based on proven concepts in the field of rehabilitation and disability management.
- Provides information and resources for and about the disability industry to people with disabilities and companies that need to reach the 46 million people with disabilities nationwide.
Emerson Dickman, Esq.
- Attorney, based in Maywood, offering consultation services for children with disabilities and special needs, to maximizes the potential of parents, educators, and advocates meet their needs.
Ideal Lives Project
- Resource site for parents of children with special needs and the teachers and professionals who support them. Offers practical tips, custom services, a directory of recommended books and web sites.
Institute for Disabilities Research and Training, Inc.
- We have particular expertise in development of computer software and other products in American Sign Language (ASL), research on speech recognition and closed captioned television, and training related to emergency response for people with hearing impairments and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Provides consultation and training for agencies that support people with developmental disabilities and/or mental illness.
The Disability Coach - POWER
- Dr. Kevin Roberts, a disabled clinical psychologist, presents P.O.W.E.R., a positive attitude development program for people with disabilities. The Disability Coach instructs, motivates and educates PWDs regarding acceptance, adjustment and direction.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor