Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Offers comprehensive information about making the home environment handicap accessible.
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre, The (ATRC)
- Provides education, services and research information about adaptive technologies by the University of Toronto.
Alliance for Technology Access
- A network of community-based Resource Centers, Developers and Vendors, Affiliates, and Associates dedicated to providing information and support services to children and adults with disabilities, and increasing their use of standard, assistive, and information technologies.
Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA)
- A not-for-profit membership organization of organizations manufacturing or selling technology-based assistive devices for people with disabilities, or providing services associated with or required by people with disabilities.
Assistive Technology Online Community
- Information, news, resources, events, discussion forum about Assistive Technology for children and adults with disabilities and special needs. Free membership.
Assistive Technology for the Disabled Computer User
- Introduces administrators and staff of colleges and universities to the assistive technology that helps the physically disabled student use a computer.
Assistive and Adaptive Computing Technology in Special Education
- Resources and articles including laws, IEPs, advocacy, curriculum integration relevant to assistive technology.
Association for the Advancement of Assistive Technology in Europe (AAATE)
- Stimulates the advancement of assistive technology for the benefit of persons with disabilities, including elderly people.
- Publishes the newsletters Augmentative Communication News (ACN) and Alternatively Speaking (AS), which provide information on hot topics in the field, discussion of vital issues for AAC stakeholders, and news from the AAC community.
California - Center On Disabilities
- Resources, training programs, and conferences at California State University, Northridge.
Center for Accessible Technology
- Resources and services on the use of computer technology for people with disabilities.
Center for Applied Special Technology
- Not-for-profit organization whose mission is to expand opportunities for individuals with disabilities through the development of, and innovative uses of, technology.
Center for Computer Assistance to the Disabled
- Non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the quality of life and employment options of persons with disabilities with assistive technology.
Center for Development and Disability
- University of New Mexico assistive technology program. Resource directory for new and used products, consumer reports, loan banks, services, and training.
Center for IT Accommodation (CITA)
- Model demonstration facility influencing accessible information environments, services, and management practices.
Center for Rehabilitation Technology
- Provides support to individuals of any age with disability through expert services, research, design, technological development, information dissemination and education.
Computers for Handicapped Independence Program
- Provides information on software and hardware for persons with varied limitations either in motor, vision, learning, hearing, or cognitive skills.
- Feasibility study to promote consensus in assessing driving ability of people with special needs.
Easter Seals Massachusetts
- Assistive technology information and services to help people of all ages with all kinds of disabilities.
Equal Access to Software and Information (EASI)
- Offers resources, online workshops and news on adaptive computer technology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor