Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Heart 'n Soul Music Theatre
- National Touring Company of fourteen professional learning disabled actors and musicians. (UK)
- A pioneering company and registered charity, some of whose members happen to have Down's Syndrome. It is located in the village of Kemberton, Shropshire, England, and was founded in 1980 by Carolyne and John Revell.
National Theatre of the Deaf
- "Hands tell Stories"
- A Dutch company with a highly international orientation. In the theatre play Zipper, Mindy Brown and Gerdinand Wagenaar explore if music can be interpreted into a sign language.
The East End Special Players
- The East End Special Players are a group of learning disabled adults performing for the past 13 years in the Hamptons on New York's Eastern End of Long Island. The site gives a history, a schedule of upcoming performances and links.
Theater Stap - Belgium
- A rara avis in Flemish theatre, being the only professional theatre company with mentally disabled people. [Flemish, English]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor