Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AXIS Dance Company
- Pioneering a new dimension of dance -- a revolutionary collaboration between dancers with and without disabilities. (California)
Anjali Dance Company
- The members of Anjali Dance Company are all people who have learning disabilities. It is one of the first of its kind in the UK.
Cleveland Ballet Dancing Wheels
- A professional, integrated dance company comprised of dancers with and without disabilities.
- Since 1979, DanceAbility workshops and performances have been conducted around the world. DanceAbility has won international acclaim for its artistic vision and its unique method of diminishing attitudinal barriers about disaiblity.
- A modern dance company comprised of dancers with and without disabilities. Founded by Mary Verdi-Fletcher this mixed abilites compnay performs worldwide.
Full Radius Dance
- A modern dance company that challenges traditional gender portrayals in mature, choreographically complex works that celebrate technique and physicality. Additionally, the company has a desire to share the talents of dancers who have disabilities with the mainstream audience.(Georgia)
The Gallaudet Dancers
- A performing group dancers who are undergraduate or graduate students at Gallaudet University, the world's only accredited liberal arts university for deaf and hard of hearing students.
Touch Compass: Catherine Chappell and Dancers
- Touch Compass is a mixed ability dance company directed by Catherine Chappell, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
US Handicapable Square Dance Association
- History, call lists, club list, convention information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor