Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Epitaphs and Poems about Death
- A collection by Nicholas Gordon that can be used free for any personal or non-commercial purpose.
- Providing support for the loss of loved ones and promoting cultural relativity.
Is there Death after Life?
- Are people really dead after their life has come to an end - or is death a key which unlocks the door to some mystical afterlife? There is one (God) who knows the answer to all of these mysteries.
- Free online book which provides a very different and thought provoking view on disease, illness, living and dying.
- Provides online Life Expectancy Calculator, which shows ways to extend one's life with minor changes to lifestyles.
Paradise or Prison House?
- What happens after death? Christian perspective of degrees of glory described in the Bible. The authors mother sees, feels and talks to long-departed husband.
Realm of Me
- Words on life, daeth and other bits and pieces.
Rose City Memorials Ltd.
- Locations in Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada. Offers details about the monuments and markers available.
Saving Graces - Northstar Gallery
- A photographic essay and poetry, exploring mans struggle to understand and embrace his mortality.
The Death Clock
- The Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away, second by second.
The Death and Grief Page
- Provides information on the dying process and subsequent grieving.
The Final Journey
- Stories of death and dying which deal with the actual time of death including terminal delirium, agitation, pain contol, confusion, and hallucinations.
The World Unseen: Perspectives on the Afterlife
- The review of books, links, information and testimonies regarding Life after Death.
Where do We go when We Die
- A study of the most reliable evidence for life after death. An article by Rod Smith.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor