Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Provides a memorial for grieving parents who have lost a child during pregnancy or shortly after birth.
Coming Through the Fire
- A poetry memorial care and healing site for all people who have lost loved ones. Dedicated to my own lost children. Poems and photos are welcome.
Community of Daughters
- Designed to bring women and girls together that have endured the loss of a mother or father at an early age.
Compassionate Friends of Southwest Georgia
- A memorial site for parents in the area of Thomasville, Georgia to place photos and writings about their children who have died.
- Free listing of memorials for children. Site developed by Flo in honor of her son, worth a visit.
- Advice on how to support a grieving friend, who experienced a death in the family.
- Mainly an online memorial with email support for parents whose children have died at any age, of any cause.
Heaven's Little Angels
- Online memorial for anyone dealing with the loss of an infant.
- A site built for grieving families. Find a friend who really does understand your grief, light a candle in memory, read poems and inspirations.
Lamenting Sons: Fathers & Grief
- Thoughts and resources for men grieving sons lost to accidents, illness, suicide, and other tragedies.
Lost Angels In Heaven
- A support group for parents of incarserated children, no matter what the age.
Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters
- A place where mothers of murdered children can meet and share the grief.
Stars in the Deepest Night
- Memoir in poetry form describing the emotional landscape of grief after the death of a child.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor