Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Grief And Healing Through Understanding Life After Death
- Grief and healing through understanding life after death, spiritual insights on the afterlife for the grieving.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Time to Mourn - Growing through the Grief Process; by Verena Kast
- Review of the book. In what is often called her most important book, Verena Kast examines the role of mourning in the therapeutic process.
Ain't No Way to Go
- A monthly cyberdigest of news and magazine articles about the curious ways people have died - some humorous, some horrific.
- Members-only site containing newsy material which is not for the squeamish.
Death and NDE
- Death and Near Death Experience site by Dr Jonn Mumford. An Eastern view of death, book reviews and shopping.
Death: A Salon Special Issue
- Articles from Salon.com examining death and death care rituals from different social and cultural perspectives.
End of Life: Roundtable
- Transcript of Public Radio discussion, with several guests discussing American cultural expressions of grief.
Global Cemetery Online
- A memorial place for all mankind with Sad News.Net.
GoodBye! The Journal of Contemporary Obituaries
- Bimonthly magazine of opinionated obituaries.
- A book about locating and visiting the gravesites of America's notable and notorious by Arthur S. Koykka.
The Body Cannot Die
- An online magazine column on death and life from the point of view that the material thing in and of itself is not what constitutes life.
The Continuance of Existence
- Online excerpts from the book by Susan Kramer.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor