Recreation and Hobbies
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Providing general, technical, and training publications published by The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
Aviation Book Company
- From children's books, thru novels and biographies, to flight training manuals.
Aviation Publishers Co. Limited
- Aeronautical training and resource books, for flight school training and aviation education.
- Alan Lopez' account of flying a World War II-era Stearman biplane around North America.
- Specialists in used and out of print books as well as selling the latest titles.
- Guide to getting a commercial pilot licence CPL(A) and ATPL(A).
Confessions of a Pilot
- The story of a pilot and his twenty year love affair with flying and a 1958 Piper Tri-Pacer.
- Publishing two Pilatus books, one on the PC-12, and one on the PC-6. Site also contains a Pilatus photo gallery. [choose between German and English]
- A book about special helicopter usage, documents the evolution of U.S. military helicopter precision flight demonstration teams from 1948 through 1976.
GPS for VFR
- A book that provides guidance for VFR pilots on how to get the most out of their GPS.
Gleim Publications: Aviation
- Study and review books and software for aviation professional exams and college courses.
McConnell Aviation, Inc.
- Stocking books on all aspects of aviation.
Pilot's Guide to Recreational Destinations
- Guidebook describing activities and places to visit near airports in eastern USA.
Please Call the Tower
- A guide to the FAA enforcement program to help pilots protect their pilot and medical certificate.
- Details of one man's flight training for the private pilot certificate.
Wind Canyon Books
- Aviation books, including aviation history, soaring, aviation adventure and travel.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor