Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Voice for the Child
- An unprecedented treasure of the personal insights and rich wisdom of Janusz Korczak, one of the world's greatest authorities on children.
All About Your Child
- Unique ebook contains educational ideas for your preschool child to prepare for success at school.
Baby Science: How Babies Really Work
- Baby Science is the perfect book for older siblings when a baby comes into the family as well as for adults by Ann Douglas.
Baby Signs, Talk to your Baby
- Book about using baby signs to talk to your baby. Babies and parents communicating before the child can use words to talk and this book shows you how.
- A guide to successful parenting for the single father.
Child Custody Dispute Center For Parents
- Psychologists Year 2001 Child Custody Strategies.
Divorce, Education and Redirection for Parents
- A court approved co-parenting program including custody guidelines.
Fun Family Theme Dinners
- A book that encourages interaction,communication and fun during dinner.
Gift of Life
- Invaluable book about the spiritual aspects of pregnancy and childbirth that every parent-to-be will cherish.
High School Athlete Recruiting Guide
- Help get your high school athlete recruited and accepted to the right college. Book written by Dave Prossner.
Infant Parenting: Child Psychology, Care and Development
- Well-written and humorous offering of specific techniques for dealing with major/basic parenting issues.
Infant and Child Care
- A parenting book for parents of India and South Asia, whose problems,socio-cultural practices and needs are different from those of Western Countries by Dr. Subhash Arya.
Kid Business Publishing House
- Practical insights from an experienced father for raising children who can make it in the real world, and create a family legacy.
Marina Petropulos's Baby abd Child Care
- All aspects of bay and child care, including medical advice.
Mary Mayhew - Your Star Child
- Author of Your Star Child and co-author of Educating Your Star Child. The guide books for parents and parents to be to having smarter, better adjusted children.
My First 300 Babies
- This book will get your newborn off to a loving, relaxed, and confident start. It shows you how to organize your time and schedule sleeping, eating, and "waketime/playtime" to flow with the needs of your family.
Naming Day Celebration
- A new alternative to traditional baby naming ceremonies.
On the Road to Motherhood
- Know when to find a pediatrician and child care giver, plus the questions to ask when doing the interviews so you will know if they are right for you by Dr. Mary Jane Bovo.
Parenting Psychology: Child Care and Development
- Excellent education in child care psychology. Specific behavior disciplines for developing a healthy parent-child relationship with infants.
Parents Do Make A Difference
- Internationally recognized speaker and author Michele Borba and her work in the areas of achievement and character development.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor