Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
90 Ways to Keep Your Kids Drug Free
- Designed to provide parents with hands on tools to raise drug free kids. Prevention of substance abuse starts in the toddler years straight through to the teen years.
- Information about recovery from all addictions.
An Encylopedia of Common Street Drugs
- A resource that defines and illustrates every street drug currently known throughout the world. Over 1500 pages on street drugs, xtc, LSD, heroin addiction, rave drugs, crack cocaine addiction, and marijuana.
Annotated AA Handbook
- Contains the entire text of the first edition AA Big Book with hundreds of explanatory notations and thousands of cross-references.
Cheers! How To Build A Healthy Relationship With Alcohol
- Detailed information disclosing the ground-breaking discoveries helping problem drinkers overcome the addiction to alcohol and it's roots in hypoglycemia and sugar addiction.
Confessions of A Dope Dealer
- By Sheldon Norberg. For anyone who's considering taking drugs, and everyone who has already.
Cornerstones of Sobriety and Sanity
- Powerful book, producing astounding recovery success rates.
Dictionary of Medical, Forensic and Street Terms for Drugs
- The Dictionary is an educational tool for drug abuse professionals. Entries include scientific names, trade names and street (illegal) terms.
Healing the Past
- A workbook for individuals who have survived abuse and desire to find healing and recovery.
Her Hidden Scar
- A book focusing on america's drug problem. Includes drug test, x, special k, nitrous oxide, wet(embalming fluid laced blunts) and many more drugs.
High Bottom Drunk
- Provides the simple truth about drug addiction, alcohol abuse, and recovery.
Love First: Alcohol and Drug Intervention
- Published by Hazedlen, by Jeff Jay and Debra Jay. Information for people living with or related to someone with an alcohol or other drug problem.
Love First: Intervention for Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
- Jeff Jay and Debra Jay, authors of "Love First: A new approach to intervention for alcoholism and drug addiction," published by Hazelden, September 2000. Foreward by George McGovern.
My Name Is Sonny Bliss,
- Learn how this man recovered from alcoholism and prescription drug addiction.
- A spiritual approach to quitting smoking and not gaining weight. Based on a journey through Nepal and Tibet by the author, who regains his spirituality and ends his fifteen year smoking habit. Joe Weaver.
On Sober Reflection
- Quotes from Alcoholic Anonymous meetings by a longtime member.
- Links, book reviews, free newsletter and other information for 12 Steppers who want to become and stay powerfully recovered. Offers a download of the first 25 pages.
- Quit smoking without drugs, supplements, patches, Nicoderm, Nicarette, Zyban, devices, or herbs.
- The key to sobriety is happiness. Book by Rick Adair.
Stevie's Big Adventure
- The secrets to a successful relationship. Explores sex addiction, love addiction, depression, and substance abuse.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor