Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Black Patriot and a White Priest
- Captain Andre Cailloux of the 1st Louisiana Native Guards, the first black military hero of the Civil War and his white ally: Rev. Claude Paschal Maistre.
Absecon Diary of Margie Roth
- Showgirl Margie Roth wrote her diary during the 1930s. Relive her adventures and experience Margie's quest for true love.
Alberto Fujimori of Peru, The President who Dared to Dream
- This is a biography published in UK and written by Rei Kimura. A reviewer has hailed him a "Cool Hand in a Hot Latin American Seat."
Amelia Earhart - East to the Dawn
- A biography of Amelia Earhart, written by Susan Butler.
Bastards, Bitches, and Heroes
- A biography about two abandoned children who suffered severe illnesses, exile and slavery. Then they worked themselves through college and became world travelers.
- "Billie: A Woman of Spirit (1871-1961)." If you love history and biographies, you'll love this new book.
Brainstorming Through Your Life
- The autobiography workbook, autobiography assistance, preparation and publication.
- Biography of Admiral John Benbow.
Celebrities and their Angels
- A book featuring over seventy famous people.
Citizen Daniel and the Call of America
- Book by Brian Jenkins based on letters and journals of two brothers from England, Daniel and William Constable, who sailed to America in 1806 and traveled, mostly on foot or by boat, from Niagara Falls to New Orleans.
Confessions Of A Pilot
- A pilot and his 20 year love affair with flying and a 1958 Tri-Pacer.
Creeker: Memoir of Linda Scott DeRosier
- A memoir of growing up in Appalachian Kentucky.
- By Margaret Salinger with reviews and purchase information.
- Memoirs of a Romanian Diplomat, by Viorel Tilea
Facing the Lion
- Memories of a young girl in Nazi Europe. Story of a young girl standing up for her beliefs in the face of society's overwhelming pressure to conform.
Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire
- A historical 18th century Georgian biography, written by Amanda Foreman.
Holloway: Little Country Preacher
- W. T. Holloway, a mid-twentieth-century country preacher for 57 years. He had a vision of his future work early in his ministrythis is his story, as told by his son, Joel.
Horses Don't Fly
- Official site of a Biography of the Old West by Frederick Libby. Circa 1892 - 1920. Growing up in Sterling, Colorado. From horse breaking and cattle rustling to WWI Aviation.
Hugh McGary: Pioneer
- A biography including historical and genealogical records.
I Ain't Got Time to Bleed
- by Jesse Ventura. Available in the UK in easy to read large print, this book is sure to satisfy his established fans and surprise skeptics with its thoughtful approach to politics and civic responsibility.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor