Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Leadership Lessons from the Civil War
- Tom Wheeler's new book explores the innovative lessons that can be learned from Civil War tactics and applies them to today's business strategies.
Learn Public Speaking in Private
- For people who dread speaking to groups. How to beat nerves, and write a speech you won¹t forget, sample speeches.
Leatherwood Honey for Gall
- A book for teachers students and general readers, and a resource for descendants seeking their colonial ancestry.
Life Can Be Magick
- The secrets of witchcraft are revealed in this book of witches spells by Miranda Oakridge.
Lightweight Backpacking: The Importance of Good Form
- Stay warm, eat well and sleep dry without spending a fortune. A quick-start guide for those interested in backpacking.
Living Above Pain: Joy in the Midst of Suffering
- Inspirational and courageous stories of faith winning over terminal diseases.
MP3 and the Digital Music Revolution
- A book by John Hedtke. Published by Top Floor Publishing.
Maude (1883-1993): She Grew Up with the Country
- Enjoy the secrets of living to age 110, as well as, what family life was like before TV.
- A book that tells people everything they need to know to start their own medical transcription business.
- Rod Heikell's books about sailing in the Mediterranean.
Memories of Old Smoky
- Information on a newly published book about the Great Smoky Mountains, by Carlos C. Campbell.
- A handbook for conscious creation. It reveals insights into not only how individuals create their realities, but also how individuals can consciously create the lives they most want to live.
Message for the Millennium
- Is a revelatory message from Mary, mother of Jesus Christ. Not really a religious book. It deals with politics, economics, ecology and development, and social issues like family, divorce, abortion, telling how things ought to be in the future for the betterment and survival of mankind.
My Grandma's Angels
- A true story about the strong bond of love between a four-year-old girl and her adoring grandmother.
My Life With a Con Artist
- Blind love of a con artist leads to jail for an innocent victim. Counseling and seminars.
Natural Dog Food
- Information on feeding your dogs a natural diet of grains, vegetables, and cooked meat and eggs.
- Parents, teachers, coaches and others who work with children have a chance to physically and mentally empower them.
PC, M.D.: How Political Correctness Is Corrupting Medicine
- By Sally Satel, M.D. Includes reviews, introduction from the book, about the author, author bio, related writing by the author, and contact information.
- Applies evolutionary theory to everyday life and draws some surprising conclusions on how humans ought to live.
Priceless Weddings for Under $5000
- Kathleen kennedy shares budget savvy advice in her book .
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor