Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Practical tips, ebooks & web resources for special needs families & professionals. Advocacy tips for parents, inclusion guides for teachers, & management strategies for human service professionals.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Resources for parents and caregivers of children with special needs.
Densmore Reid Publications
- The written and recorded works of Rev. Dr. Daryl Greene, sharing his life-long experience and research on how to cope with and overcome pain and progressive disabilities from a holistic Christian perspective.
- A resource book/organizer for parents of children with disabilities.
Gemma B. Publishing
- Provides fictional role models for children growing up with disabilities.
- Memory books for special needs children.
- An independent bookseller specializing book for disabled travelers.
Nagler Disability Consulting Services
- Disability advocate Mark Nagler's books for sale, offering insights into living with a disability, and guides for caregivers, family, and friends.
One More Sunset
- Story of Donna Jones' traumatic brain injury. By Jim Conelly.
Paul H. Brookes Publishing Company
- Books and videos on disabilities, education, early intervention, mental health, communication and language, and behavior.
Physicians' Disability Services
- A publishing company that helps people with disabilities prove their Social Security disability claims, manage periodic disability reviews, and resume productive activity.
Program Development Associates
- Distributors and producers of books, videos, and computer software, for the disability professional.
Resources for Rehabilitation
- Publications and training that enable people with disabilities to remain independent.
- Books, audio and video tapes about raising children with sensory, motor and developmental challenges.
Social Security Disability Filing Secrets
- A guide to filing a disability claim.
- Publishes The Special-Needs Collection, a series of almost 50 books on disabilities and related topics, including ADD, Down syndrome, early intervention and special education.
- Books about language development and disabilities, especially dyslexia, and about hearing impairment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor