Lessons and Instruction
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Phillips Drum Publications: Drum-set Instruction Textbooks with Designed Coordination Exercises!
- A step-to-step approach to fitting rhythms side-by-side through drum-set instruction textbooks with designed coordination exercises!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A.M. Percussion Publications
- Original compositions for percussion solo or ensemble. By Anthony Miranda.
Alan Mcleans Drum Lessons
- Downloadable lessons in MP3 format . Contemporary styles, ongoing series. Demonstration available in Real audio format.
American Drum School
- Instructional drum videos, accessories and free drum lessons.
B.J.'s Dare to Drum
- Drum lesson program for kids and beginners.
- Learn to play your feet exactly like your hands, combining singles, doubles, rests, flams the easy way.
Bang a Drum
- Instructional videos, books, and CDs for djembe, bodhran, doumbek, and other hand drums.
- A 240 page book hand written for drummers to improve their sight reading skills and phrasing concepts.
Bill Powelson's School of Drums
- It offers a package of downloadable lessons, or available online with a password, for all students from beginner to advanced. Some free demo lessons are available for evaluation.
Bridges To Productions
- Offers videos about brasilian and latin percussion.
- Site of the drummer and educator, that offers some books, CDs and videos.
- Conga and djembe drumming instructional books, CDs and videos.
Drum Grooves Publications
- It offers a 72 page book with CD includes 50 play-along songs in many styles with accompanying scores for beginning through intermediate drummers.
- Extensive catalog for drummers and percussionist.
- Offering online drum lessons, book and video store, and instrument encyclopedia. Free samples available.
- Mike Richards offers a book and CD package with over 40 pages of mini lessons on varied topics including world rhythms, patterns, solos and fills.
Drums n Moore, Inc.
- About 50 instructional videos for drum and percussion.
- Book dedicated to spinning drumsticks: how to add visual effect to live drumming.
- Videos, books with cassettes, and CDs for drummers and percussionists.
- Information about downloadable lessons for all levels. Free sample lessons provided.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor