Ethnic and Regional
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Simply Silver in a Perfect Place
- Handcrafted jewelry with a southwestern American Indian flair. Necklaces, bracelets, and anklets are strung with liquid silver.
- Manufacturers of authentic Navajo Indian silver jewelry.
- Original handcrafted southwestern jewelry made by Navajo silversmiths using sterling and natural stones. Many items signed by the craftsmen.
Southwest Country Gifts
- Handcrafted Indian style strung jewelry using natural stone and sterling silver.
- Offering Navajo and Zapotec weavings, southwest jewelry and art.
Southwest Silver Co.
- Offering Navajo crafted jewelry, turquoise watches and bracelets.
- Specializing in Hopi silver overlay jewelry.
The Brown Mouse Medicine Co.
- Navajo hand-made seed bead jewelry and hand painted sandstone tiles.
The Silver Mesa
- Offering southwestern sterling silver jewelry and accessories such as barrettes, mokume and stone bead bracelets, keyrings, and money clips.
The Turquoise Trader
- Featuring southwestern silver and turquoise jewelry, and rings in Black Hills gold.
Touch of Turquoise
- Native American jewelry and crafts such as sculptures, rugs and kachinas.
Traders Hitching Post
- Dealers of fine handcrafted American Indian jewelry and art.
- Handcrafted jewelry made by Native American artists.
Tribe Azure Jewelry
- Handcrafted art created by Navajo, Ron Henry. Collection includes bracelets, rings, pendants, belt buckles and bolos, using semi-precious stones.
- Offering southwestern hand-crafted jewelry.
Ugly Otter Trading Post
- Southwestern sterling silver and gemstone jewelry.
- Native American style fetish necklaces, dreamcatchers and medicine bags.
Wolf Hawk Jewelry and Design
- Jewelry and accessories in the flair of the southwest and with respect for ancient art and tradition.
Zuni by Harris
- Handmade in the southwestern United States by Native American and southwestern artist.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor