Home and Garden
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Michelle Nash's Creations
- Handmade gel candles, container and wax candles, bath and body products.
- Candles in many styles. Also a variety of refill kits and information on how to care for candles.
Moore's Candle Magic
- Decorative, scented, themed, and long burning candles.
Moose Country Candle Company
- Long burning soot free candles made with natural ingredients.
- Candles play CD-quality classic melodies while fiber-optic wick is lit. Eight melodies from which to choose.
My Candle Burns
- Candles and accessories.
Not Your Classic Candle
- Produces over 150 styles and designs of decorative scented wax candles, candle holders, and throw pillows. Choice of predesigned or create-your-own colors.
Olde Village Candle Co.
- A variety of candles, candle holders and bath products.
One Stop Candle Shop
- Candles, accessories, aromatherapy and incense.
Online Candle Shop
- Offers competitive prices on a large selection of non drip candles, from aromatherapy to wedding candles.
Palmers Picture Candles
- Hand-crafted candles in over 180 designs to order by post, fax or telephone from makers in Rainham, Essex.
- Retailer of candles, gifts, and collectible items.
- Candles in reusable glass jars as gifts for birthdays or other special occasions.
Printed Candle Company
- Personalized candles for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, memorials and graduations.
S A T Trading
- Wholesaler and retailer of seashell, dryflower, tealight, layer and votive candles.
- A wide variety of traditional and votive candles.
Scented Candles Create Magic
- Long burning aromatherapy candles, fun kids candles and decorative candles.
- A selection of candles, candleholders, crystals and incense.
Small Town Lights
- Sells a variety of decorative candles and accessories.
Smoky Mountain Fragrances
- Large selection of fragrant candles, essential and aromatherapy oils, lotions, and incense.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor