Ethnic and Regional
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
African American Corner
- Black and Hispanic books.
African American Poetry
- Poetry having varied messages. Examples: Love, Death, Feelings on multiple topics.
Aset Books Index page
- Alternative education courses featuring teachings and writings by Mba Mbulu.
Black Books Galore
- Sells children's books online and organizes festivals offering thousands of selections.
Breast Cancer Black Woman
- update on treatment and diagnosis of breast cancer, with emphasis of the age incidence difference between black and white women. stresses the importance of mammography
Pulpit Confessions: Exposing The Black Church
- A book that tells stories which portray the Black Church as an organization plagued by sin and immorality.
Return To Glory: The Powerful Stirring of the Black Man
- A book about Black history and intercultural understanding.
- Official website of author Steven Whitehurst.
Strait Outta Nap
- Featuring DILLIRGAF? and The Roomie Do Me Blues, two hilarious, sexy and controversial novels by B. Keith Jones.
The Black Bookshelf
- Books relating to the multiracial and African-American experience.
The Colored Garden
- A novel about why some family secrets are best left a mystery.
The World Ebon
- This site offers science fiction literature based on Black culture and religion, as well as Afrocentric music.
- Publisher of books written by, for, or about Black people.
Upper Nile Books
- Publishers of books marketed toward descendants of Africa.
Women's Liberation: Jesus Style
- An empowering collection of eight stories that masterfully interweave a discussion of personal growth and development issues with Biblical teaching and storytelling that is gusty, creative, contemporary, yet solid.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor