Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Free online video ballroom dancing lessons.
- Instructional dance, exercise and recreational videos.
- Instructional Dance Videos specializing in Salsa and Swing.
B&M Dance Videos
- Easy to follow ballroom dance videos for Waltz, Foxtrot, Cha Cha, Tango, Swing, Rumba, and a Latin Combo tape which includes Merengue, Samba, and Lambada.
Ballet Lessons Instructional Videos
- Broad range of instructional videos on ballet.
- Dances performed in costume, with contextual information.
Baroque Dance Performance
- Site includes instructional Baroque dance videos and performing editions of Baroque dance music.
Berkut Dance International
- Videos and audio cassettes for students of historical, traditional, classical and character dance.
- Dance lessons from beginner to advanced, salsa, social, country, folklores, tap dancing and line dancing courses.
Christy Lane Enterprises
- Dance instructional videos, music and books.
Clay Nelson Videos
- Instructional tapes on various ballroom dances by Clay Nelson.
Country and Western Dance Videos
- These dance videos cover instruction on great dance steps like The Two-Step, The Cotton Eyed Joe, and The Schottische.
- Instructional dance videotapes for hustle, swing, waltz, cha cha, and other ballroom dances.
Dance Video Boutique
- Ballroom and Latin-American instructional videos.
- Information about company and a ballet video.
- Belly dancing, medeival interests and other special categories.
Great Dance Site
- Experienced dancer or wannabe, find instructional dance videos for polka.
Hollywood Style Videos
- Hollywood style lindy hop and boogie woogie.
Instructional Dance Videos
- Learn how to dance ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, swing, hip hop, choreography and yoga.
Jazz Dance Videos
- By Joe Istre choreographer and dancer.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor