Antiques and Collectibles
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aboyne Linen and Lace
- Features vintage table and bed linens as well as other interesting antique textiles.
Dusty Calabash's General Store
- Features vintage linens from 1880-1980, including antique quilts, chenille spreads, antimicassars, embroidered linens, and crocheted doilies and potholders.
- Features antique fine-condition French linens and kelschcloth duvet covers and shams.
- Offers 19th and early 20th century antique linens for bed, bath and home.
New Vintage Linens
- Hand embroidered linens, from kitchen to baby items. All items are made with new materials using vintage sewing and embroidery patterns.
- Specializes in linens and offers vintage textiles and other goods, including porcelain, metal ware and pottery.
- Supplier of antique and vintage linens.
Pieces of History
- Specializes in antique and vintage linens, including sheets, pillowcases, lace, tablecloths, towels, napkins, runners, shams, bedspreads, doilies, and decorative pillows.
Rochester Kline Antique Linens
- Selling vintage hand embroidered and monogrammed handkerchiefs, sheets, pillowcases, shams, tablecloths, napkins and towels.
- Offers antiques, home furnishings, and linens which reflect a 19th century aesthetic.
The Linen Room
- Large selection of antique linens and textiles, including tablecloths, bed linens, shams, and handkerchiefs.
Vintage Linen Warehouse
- Sells vintage and antique linens and textiles.
- Offering vintage and antique linens, including pillows and clothing made from these antique fabrics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor