Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Welding Society
- Devoted to promoting welding and related processes, and to supporting all those who contribute to the industry, with links to related sites and services.
Bohler Thyssen Welding
- Customer support and training, technical hot line, help on welding.
CWT National Welding Certification Testing Bureau
- Serve the welding industry, and help maintain the publics safety through the administration and issuance of certifications and accreditations in welding, or inspection and testing.
E O Paton Electric Welding Institute
- A wealth of information about welding NDT and other "metal joining" subjects.
Edison Welding Institute
- A non-profit engineering and technology resource organization serving the welding and joining needs of industry. Expertise in processes from arc welding to adhesive bonding and materials ranging from metals to plastics.
- 4th European conference of welding, joining and cutting
Guide to Flamecutting Machines
- Introduction to oxy-fuel cutting machines, torches, fuel gasses, control manifolds and cutting economics.
Hobart Institute of Welding Technology
- Committed to helping individuals develop marketable welding skills through quality training at minimum cost.
Miller Electric Education
- Education articles and videos on welding and process applications.
Quality Control of Resistance Welding
- Information about the quality control of resistance welding using non-destructive evaluation, statistical process control and adaptive control systems. Resistance welding literature, troubleshooting information.
Research Group on Welding Modeling at Penn State
- Develops computer models and new experimental tools to solve materials processing problems, especially the application of transport phenomena to quantitatively understand metals processing, particularly welding. Get details about current and former group members, ongoing research, publications, and view some models and animations.
- List of resources and suppliers.
- SLAPS is a IMS/Brite-EuRam project aimed at developing an "intelligent laser processing cell" for demanding applications; its scope encompasses micro-spot welding, advanced laser beam seam welding and well-controlled laser beam cutting.
The Navy Joining Center
- A national resource committed to developing, deploying and disseminating materials joining technology to the U.S. Navy, its contractors, and U.S. industry.
- Online worldwide guide for welding and related businesses.
- On-Line Welding Magazine specializing in welding information and news of interest to welders, weld supervisors, production managers, purchasing agents and welding professionals.
- The history, uses and the economics of welding rod extensions.
- Some useful links to various welding sites. Some technical information.
Welding Technology Institute of Australia
- Welding and joining technology support centers for Australian industry.
Welding, Bonding and Fastener engineering forum at Eng-Tips
- Technical support forums and mutual help system for engineering professionals. A fascinating resource for the technical welder.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor