Submit a site
Natural Gas Vehicles
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Society of Highway Engineers
- Resources and news for highway engineers.
- Project to build a small fleet of car/motorcycle vehicles that travel from L.A. to N.Y., Coast-to-Coast, on one tank of gas.
DP 121 Weigh-In-Motion Technology
- Review of various systems for weighing moving vehicles for highway weight enforcement, traffic data collection, and military and industrial operations, using technologies such as hydraulic load cells, bending-plate strain gauges, and piezoelectric sensors.
Hydro Lance Corp.
- High Aspect Ratio Twin Hull (H.A.R.T.H.): new, innovative marine ocean ship platform architecture with passive designed, high stability and safety, low fuel use, achieves high speeds in high seas: 50-75 knots.
National Transportation Library
- Provides online access to documents and databases covering all aspects of transportation in the US. Material is contributed by public and private organizations around the country and access is free.
- French national program in land transport research and innovation. Information about strategic program efforts to improve performance relative to energy, noise, pollution and environment.
Road Engineering Association of Malaysia
- REAM represents the road engineering fraternity in Malaysia, helping formulate and establish standards, guidelines and specifications for road engineering.
- Transportation Research Information Services. Searchable database of technical articles produced and maintained by the Transportation Research Board at the National Academy of Sciences.
- Comprehensive guide to traffic calming: its history, types of measures, examples of traffic calming, its impacts, and more.
Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference
- Design Tools: Accredited programs for design professionals and anyone interested in the design and use of everyday space in Pennsylvania.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor