Submit a site
Space Propulison Systems
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AeroPac's Home Page
- "Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific" organizes regular high power rocket launches in Northern California and Nevada.
Amateur Experimental Rocketry!
- Rocketry.Org maintains a large web database of suppliers for anything experimental rocketry enthusiasts could want, as well as a global rocketry organizations database, book lists, and much more!
Amateur and Experimental Rocketry Network
- Provides open discussion and support for developing low-cost launch systems. Online design tools, downloadable software, discussion forum archives, links to researchers, FAQ, and communication tools.
- Real rocket science. With referneces, and design equations.
- Shop our rocketry site for all those parts you need for your projects.
Dallas Area Rocketry Society
- DARS infor5mation construction, meetings, hints, great resource.
Experimental Rocket Propulsion Society
- liquid engine development
High Power Rocketry
- What is High Power Rocketry?
- Jetex and Jet-X motor references for aeromodelling
Model Rocket Drag Analysis, NAR R D Report
- Model Rocket Drag Analysis
National Association of Rocketry
- The NAR is the oldest and largest sport rocketry organization in the world.
Olsen Advanced Electronics
- Altimeter and timer for model rockets.
- The Reaction Research Society is the oldest continuously operating amateur experimental rocket group in the United States.
Terminal Velocity Reloadable
- To provide support for the Model Rocketry and High Power Rocketry enthusiaist in the San Diego, California area.
- Tripoli is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and operation of non-professional high power rocketry. Tripoli has members in the United States and 20 countries around the world.
Truax Engineering, Inc.
- Low cost launch vehicle designers, builders, testers and launchers of simple, pressure fed, amphibious, recoverable space launch vehicles, 200 to 1,000,000 lbs to LEO and other space orbits.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor