Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ADTDL Home Page
- The Army Doctrine and Training Digital Library (ADTDL) is the single repository of approved Army training and doctrine information. Here you will find useful Field Manuals, Technical Manuals, Graphic Training Aids, and the ability to sign-up for Correspondence Course Material.
AMC Value Engineering Program
- Value Engineering (VE)uses an unique, systematic methodology to analyze the functions of items and systems so that required functions are achieved at the lowest possible life-cycle cost. VE has saved billions of dollars to the taxpayer in more than 40 years of continuous application by U.S. Army Materiel Command organizations and their contractors.
Army Forces Command Home Page
- Located at Fort McPherson, Georgia in the heart of the city of Atlanta. A Major Army Command (MACOM) and the Army's Reinvention Center. Links to FORSCOM resources, Forts and units. Information on deployments, business opportunities and jobs.
Army Lessons Learned Centre
- This Canadian Forces Land Force staff organization presents its methods in studying operations and producing change as well as documents on new and recommended tactics, techniques and procedures for Canada's Army (French available).
Army Research Lab
- Mission: execute fundamental and applied research to provide the Army the key technologies and the analytical support necessary to assure supremacy in future land warfare.
- Companies, current projects, events, organisations and links for ground forces and army defence industries
Center for Army Lessons Learned
- The Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL) exists to collect and analyze data from a variety of current and historical sources, including Army operations and training events, and produce information serving as lessons for military commanders, staff, and students.
DRMS - Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service
- The DRMS is the place to obtain original U.S. Government surplus property. From this site you may search the DRMN inventory, browse the property catalogs, submit requests, or place a bid.
- Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain (MOUT). Links to numerous sites and articles concerning MOUT. The page is geared towards the Army, but service members of other branches should find it useful
Means of Disabling Tactical Armored Vehicles
- Theory and methods of disabling tactical armored vehicles.
- Official news magazine of the U.S. Army. The web site maintains viewable archives of all issues from 1994 to current.
U.S. Army Research Institute
- The Army's Center for Soldier-Oriented Research and Development.ARI has published many reports, surveys, and other publications recently. Please review our "Highlights" and "Products" pages or select "Library" for archived materials.
U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command Homepage
- TRADOC's Mission: Prepare the Army for War. Be the Architect of America's Army for the Future. Ensure TRADOC's Capability to Execute its Mission.
US Army Attack Helicopters
- A crew chiefs view of Vietnam era attack helicopter gunships.
US Army Battle Labs
- The US Army Battle Labs were formed as a means for the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) to streamline its mission of identifying concepts and requirements for new doctrine, training, leader development, organizations, materiel and soldier systems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor