Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Metrology R&D Laboratory
Metrology Society of Australia
- For people interested or involved in the science and practice of measurement.
- Where metrology professionals go to find jobs! Look for metrology professionals, job openings. Submit resume.
Multilingual dictionary on metrology
- Basic and general metrological terms. Catalan, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Russian. Maintained by Tampere University of Technology's Laboratory of Measurement and Information Technology.
NIST. National Institute of Standards and Technology
- USA. Federal agency, cooperating with industry to develop and apply technologies, measurements, and standards.
NML of Ireland
- The National Metrology Laboratory is responsible for maintaining and developing the Irish national measurement standards.
NML of South Africa
- The CSIR's National Metrology Laboratory supports South Africa's global competitiveness through the provision of internationally traceable measuring standards and measurements.
- The National Physical Laboratory (NPL) is the UK's national measurement standards laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Office of Measurement Services supports industry and commerce with four major programs: standard reference data, standard reference materials, calibration, and weights and measures programs
National Physics Laboratory
- Dimensional Metrology Group is involved with the measurement of length, from one-dimensional measurement of standards to the measurement of complex three-dimensional artefacts
North American Cooperation in Metrology
- A regional cooperation in national measurement standards and services. Participating countries are Canada, Mexico and the United States.
Orszagos Meresugyi Hivatal
- The central governing, supervisory and controlling authority of legal metrology in Hungary is the National Office of Measures.
- A national institute for science and technology and the highest technical authority of Germany for the field of metrology and physical safety engineering.
Standardisation, Quality Assurance, Accreditation and Metrology
- Promotes the progressive elimination of technical barriers to trade amongst the member states and between SADC and other regional and international trading blocks.
Standards and Metrology Institute of the Republic of Slovenia
- Responsible for matters concerning standardization, metrology, accreditation and type approval of vehicles.
Swedish National Centre of Metrology
- Appointed as the national laboratory for most of the measurement quantities of the SI system.
Swiss Federal Office of Metrology
- Supervises the use of measuring instruments in the fields of commerce, transport, public safety, health and environmental protection. Monitors compliance to legal requirements by cantons and authorised bodies. Trains and advises verification experts and verification agencies. Services are available to researchers, industry and commerce. Manages the Swiss Calibration Service and operates the Swiss Accreditation Service.
The Bureau International des Poids et Mesures
- Mandate is to provide the basis for a single, coherent system of measurements throughout the world, traceable to the International System of Units.
The ITS-90 Resource Site
- Temperature scale and general temperature information for metrologists, scientists, calibration engineers and those with an interest in temperature metrology.
University of Calgary
- Precise Engineering & Deformation Surveys Group studies, develops and tests high-precision optical measurement systems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor