Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center For Applied Microtechnology
- Provides education for, research, and promotion of microtechnology.
- RF MEMS, optical MEMS, microfluidics - software, design, and manufacturing support.
Cronos Integrated Microsystems
- Provides development, design, and manufacturing of MEMS (to OEMs. It operates a class 10 cleanroom and has 4" and 6" wafer capabilies. It offers bulk and surface micromachining, and high aspect ratio manufactuing.
DARPA MEMS Program
- Overview of government program and MEMS technology in general.
European Microsystems Technology Online (EMSTO)
- News, events, newsletters, and other information of interest to the MEMS community, with a European and industrial emphasis.
Institute of Microelectronics
- Engages in relevant R & D in selected microelectronic fields.
- Design and fabrication of MEMS for the telecommunication, life science and microinstrumentation industries. Supplier of CAD tools, product development, and manufacturing.
Intelligent Micromachine Initiative
- MEMS research and development at Sandia National Laboratories.
Intelligent Microsystem Program
- Korean government research.
J.P. Sercel Associates
- Provides excimer laser services and industrial ultraviolet laser technology for microfabrication.
- Leading designer and manufacturer of MEMS and professional design & simulation software for integrated optics.
- International conference on MEMS in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- A web portal for the MEMS industry.
- Information about MEMS and the MEMS community.
MEMS Conference 2001
- Conference on MEMS technologies, including presentations, panel discussions, vendor exhibits, and poster session. Berkeley, CA.
MEMS Industry Group
- Industry association.
- Collection of MEMS info and links. Conference information, a journal club, tutorials on the basics of MEMS fabrication, etc.
- provider of semiconductor Intellectual Property solutions for high performance integrated designs incorporating Micro Electro Mechanical Systems technology.
- Job lisings in MEMS industry.
MEMSweb - University of Colorado at Boulder
- Research in RF MEMS, optoelectronic MEMS, and MEMS reliability. NSF Center for advanced manufacturing and packaging of microwave, optical, and digital electronics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor