Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Active Materials Laboratory
- Research and development of smart materials, piezoelectric materials, shape memory alloys, magnetostrictive composites, and health monitoring and microelectromechanical systems.
Albany Research Center
- Research center that studies Oregon's land and mineral resources. Has links to land management activities and energy conservation.
BH Services Materials Testing Laboratory
- Materials testing laboratory does knoop microhardness, sectioning, polishing, photomicrography, dye penetrant testing, and more.
Bodycote, Leaders in contract research, development and testing services
- The leading independent testing laboratory, Bodycote operates across a wide range of industry sectors including manufacturing, engineering, pharmaceutical, environmental and consumer products
Center for Micro-Engineered Materials
- Materials science research.
- Chemical testing laboratory offers chemical analysis, polymer analysis and materials identification.
Chicago Testing Laboratory, Inc.
- Asphalt testing laboratory, providing design, testing, failure analysis, training, and litigation support.
Constellation Technology Corporation
- Click on the A2LA symbol to view our Accreditations Constellation's Analytical Services Laboratories (ASL) can provide a myriad of testing disciplines to assist you. These disciplines include - Non Destructive Testing, Industrial Chemical Testing, Mechanical Testing, Calibration, Quality Assurance Testing, Fastener Testing Program, Environmental Chemistry
Device Materials Group
- Research programme on magnetic and superconducting materials, oxides, nitrides and carbides. Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy at the University of Cambridge.
Directory of European Research Organisations
- Search for European experts in research and industry.
- Engineers that provide failure analysis of commercial and domestic products from a variety of industries.
Federal Laboratory Consortium
- Promote and strengthen technology transfer nationwide. 700 major federal laboratories and centers and their parent departments and agencies are FLC members.
- Providing a full range of rheological testing services, education and training, in areas including dynamic mechanical rheometry, steady shear and fluids extensional viscometry.
Functional Materials Research Group
- Functional Materials Group at the IRC in Materials, University of Birmingham. Expertise in high temperature superconductors in thick film and bulk form, and in ferroelectric materials, particularly piezoelectrics.
Jana Laboratories Inc.
- A full service test laboratory dedicated to serving the plastic piping industry and providing high quality data analysis.
LA Testing Laboratories
- NVLAP accredited asbestos laboratory in Los Angeles area.
LEM - Laboratory for Microstructural Investigation
- Objectives of this Onera's lab: establish the relationship between the macroscopic properties of materials and their atomic and mesoscopic scale structure and defects. Experimental observations, using electron microscopes, and modeling plus numerical simulation.
Leather Research Institute
- The Leather Research Institute (LRI) provides research, education, and services directed at expanding the leather tanning and finished leather products industry in the United States.
Metals and Ceramics Division
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor