Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Thermoplastic data base. Training software.
Artificial Muscle Research Institute
- The goal of the institute is to develop, design, fabricate, test, and commercialize electrically and chemically controlled artificial muscles.
- Research facts and R and D collaborations.
- My personal web site about conducting polymers. A couple of essays written as an undergraduate are linked from here
Dow Chemical Polymers
- An intensive look at chemical resistance and plastic part design for parts made with DOW polypropylene resins.
Elastomer Engineering and Testing
- Consults or performs finite element analysis, stress strain, fatigue, crack growth, and tearing energy testing on elastomers or rubber materials and components.
- Polymer standards for GPC and research. Contract testing in GPC and thermal analysis particularly DMTA and thermal conductivity of solids.
- Well-organized links to polymer introduction, history, news, polymer R and D, specialty polymers, consulting companies, and polymer applications in electro-optical and pharmaceutical and medical areas.
- Offer analytical testing, method development, and contract research.
Information and Education on Polymer Processing
- Information and education on polymer processing for professionals and students.
Institute for Polymer Research (University of Waterloo)
- We provide creative polymer science and engineering and expertise in modern polymer production/processing/characterization technology.
Kelly Malone's Nanotechnology
- Research towards Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry. Details research in the formation of nanoparticles in polymers, glass, and solution phases.
Michigan Molecular Institute
- An independent, not-for-profit research and educational organization, conducting both basic and applied research in polymer science and technology.
Ormecon Chemie GmbH and Co., KG
- Perform basic and applied research devoted to chemistry, physics, dispersion, processing and applications of conductive polymers. Includes the first organic metal, a polyaniline, with surprising properties.
PSI - Polymer Search on the Internet
- Focused search engine for global polymer, rubber and plastics information.
- A site for information and ecommerce on radiation-curable and imageable polymers. These polymers are used as photoresists, coatings, inks, adhesives, printing plates etc.
- Provides information on plastics and environment, associations and institutions, books and publications, news and a discussion forum.
Plastic recycling programs- boon or bust?
- When plastic recycling programs were first introduced, consumers were using foam containers for food and landfills were overflowing with disposable plastic bottles. Some critics have suggested that the program is not working.
Polymer Engineering Centre at NTU
- The centre offers research and consultancy in polymer processing, melt synthesis, nanocomposites, fire retardnacy & fibre composites to industries
Polymer Group / Oak Ridge National Lab
- polymer chemistry / polymer physics
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor