Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bearing Lubrication Formula
- A formula that may be useful in figuring out how much lubricant should be put in a bearing.
CASSPER Instrumentation Systems, Inc.
- Revolutionary new PC-based instrumentation system that records and isolates EUT signals of interest without the need for anechoic chambers.
- A surface cleaning process based upon using CO2 to form dry ice and used to remove particles and organics.
- Knowledge base for the automobile industries and suppliers.
Dr. Jun Shinozuka
- Shows how to simulate metal cutting processes by FEM.
Gear Design Topics
- Includes finite element method for gear tooth stress analysis, and hob animations.
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering - NDSU
- North Dakota State University education and research programs.
Institut Werkzeugmaschinen und Umformtechnik (IWU)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Machine Tools and Forming Technology
JMI Consulting Group
- Source for simulation modeling consulting, training and simulation education products .
K Systems Corporation
- Patented new manufacturing technology for producing high energy density diamond-like carbon capacitors.
- Maintenance management resource site. Articles, books, discussion forum and references for maintenance planning, condition monitoring, TPM, CMMS, SAP plant maintenance, training, and safety.
Manufacturing Automation Laboratory, University of British Columbia
- Research in the mechanics and dynamics of metal cutting operations, machine tool structures, design of DSP based open architecture modular motion and machining process control systems for machine tools.
Manufacturing Engineering Centre, University of Wales, Cardiff
- R&D and education in manufacturing engineering. Facilities include rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, CAD, CAM, CIM, virtual reality, metrology, and process control.
Manufacturing Technology Information Analysis Center
- Department of Defense information analysis center for the promotion and exchange of manufacturing technology information and to support manufacturing technology needs .
National Institute of Standards and Technology
- NIST manufacturing engineering laboratory. Develop many of the underpinning components of automated intelligent-processing systems that could become the core of all world-class manufacturing operations.
Oak Ridge Centers for Manufacturing Technology and National Prototype Center
- Established to solve tough manufacturing problems for U.S. government and industry. ORCMT is a national resource for manufacturing technology: it serves as a catalyst for applied research, development,design, prototyping, production, and training.
Packaging and Manufacturing Technology Society
- Promote materials science, chemical processes, reliability technology and mathematical modeling utilized in the design and production of discretes, hybrids, and electronic packaging.
Pulsar Cold Magnetic Pulse Welding
- The basic principle of how the magnetic pulse system works .
Replication of Microstructures by Injection Molding
- Replication of microstructures from a structural height of 0.4 mm down to 5 nm by injection molding. Enables low-cost mass production of advanced components.
Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- International professional society dedicated to serving its members and the manufacturing community through the advancement of professionalism, knowledge, and learning.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor