Submit a site
Research and Development
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Konica Minolta - The Future is Here. Make the Impossible, Possible.
- Find out how Konica Minolta’s innovative and exciting technologies ― including OLED, the lighting technology of the future ― will change your life and better our world.
From Patent to Profit
- Inventors learn from top experts how to develop inventions, patent them and make money, do patent searches, find attorneys and helpful links.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
African American Inventors
- Profiles of 12 black inventors and inventions.
- Brief explanation about car innovations and links to in-depth articles.
European Patent Office
- This is the official Web site of the European Patent Office, the executive body of the European Patent Organisation.
- Inventions and innovations in Finland - an overview plus the best links.
From Invention to Innovation
- Full text of the U.S. Dept. of Energy's publication, including a chart of the innovation process, commercialization strategies, sources of capital, assessment of status, and planning guide
- Good books and software for inventors on patenting, copyrights, trademarks, licensing, marketing inventions, software development, etc..
Greatest Engineering Achievements of the 20th Century
- Describes the greatest engineering achievements as determined by the National Academy of Engineering.
IBM Patent Server
- A good web site to locate patents back to 1971 with images.
Information Technology Futures Now
- An analysis and research report of what is real in today's information technology interface with the human mind.
- Elegant, cost-effective inventions on demand from experienced and prolific senior scientists/engineers. No speculative R&D investment required.
- Internet-based organization, helping independent inventors worldwide develop and market their inventions.
- at MIT
- Guide book for new inventors.
- Virtual museum with biographies and pictures of dozens of inventors and inventions.
- Links and other information relating to inventors.
- Help and guidance for inventors.
- Information for collectors and restorers of late 19th and early 20th century technology.
Patent Facilitating Centre, TIFAC
- Resources in India for patent searching and references to intellectual property.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor