Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Renewables in India
- Information on the renewable energy sector in India, including present status and future potential of various technologies.
Sandia National Laboratories - Renewable Energy Technologies
- The purpose of the Renewable Energy Technologies Division at Sandia National Laboratory is to develop commercially viable energy technologies based on solar, wind, and geothermal resources that become significant domestic and international energy supplies, with a primary focus on the utility sector.
Science and Technology at Natural Resources Canada: Energy technology
- emphasis on renewable energy technologies and energy for remote communities. Topics include photovoltaics.
Solar Energy International
- Renewable Energy Education for Sustainable Development. Teaches people the practical use of renewable energy technologies, including electricity from sun, wind or water.
Solar Today Magazine
- Bi-monthly magazine that covers all renewable energy technologies, including photovoltaics, passive solar and other climate-responsive building, and wind power.
- Resource for solar and renewable energy information through industry directories, on-line system quote, financing resources, live solar products auction, on-line solar energy education, and news.
- SolarFest is a solar powered music festival and renewable energy fair located in Vermont.
- renewable energy education themepark covering wind, solar, and thermal energy.
Solutions for the Environment
- Interactive, multimedia information resource tools covering all areas of renewable energy technologies. Some information content is available free on website.
State Energy Alternatives
- Information on U.S. state renewable energy resources, state electricity sectors, renewable energy technologies, and state policy options for renewable energy.
Sustainable Energy Development
- The Research Group on Sustainable Energy Development of Instituto Superior Técnico (Technical University of Lisbon) comprises specialists in the areas of convective and radiative heat transfer, combustion and energy. This group has large experience in the field of mathematical modelling of combustion chambers and its application to industrial sectors, such as glass, ceramic, cement, baking, steel and electricity producers.
Sustainable Energy and Development Online
- Solstice is the internet information site for sustainable energy and development information.
The G8 Renewable Energy Task Force
- Established to identify the main barriers to the use of renewable sources of energy, particularly in developing countries where 2 billion people do not have access to reliable sources of energy.
UC Solar Barbara
- A proposal for solar power at UC Santa Barbara. This site gives information on energy usage, conservation and suggested installations.
solarenergy.com - Everything Under The Sun
- Solar snergy, wind turbines, PV power panels, water & swimming pool heating, photovoltaics, batteries, inverters and complete systems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor