Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alaskan village cashing in on wind power
- Anchorage Daily News article about wind energy development at a village on the Bering strait.
Baywind Energy Co-operative
- UK energy production co-operative describes its wind turbine systems.
CSIRO Wind Energy Research Unit
- A research group which has been assessing the wind resource in Australia for more than 10 years.
Case Studies of Wind Energy in the Carribean
- A short essay discussing past work conducted in the Caribbean area with wind turbines.
Colorado Wind Power
- Sign up online for wind-generated electricity from participating Colorado electric suppliers. Includes an interactive environmental benefits calculator, wind power photos, and info on wind technology.
Curry & Kerlinger, Wind Power and Birds.
- Experts on the impact of wind power and wind turbines on birds.
Floating Offshore Wind Energy
- Research project investigating potential of locating multiple wind turbine on floating offshore vessels.
Kilronan Wind Farm
- Ireland wind energy site has ten wind machines that are rated 500 kw. The developer proudly describes this new wind farm.
McWAG Meikle Carewe Windfarm Action Group
- Outlines the reasons that residents in Netherley (northeastern Scotland) oppose a wind farm proposal. Residents say the adverse impacts outweigh the benefits.
Middelgrunden Wind Turbine Co-operative
- The world´s largest offshore windfarm with 20 x 2 MW turbines just 2 km outside of Copenhagen.
NREL: International Programs
- The NREL International Programs Web site provides information about technology applications, country and supporting activities, staff contacts, and links to NREL village power and renewable energy projects sites.
One wind farm in India
- India Wind Plant Features 89 Advanced Wind Turbines Developed Under DOE/NREL Program.
Risoe National Laboratory in Denmark
- A very distinguished wind energy research center. Author of European wind energy atlas and WASP program. One of the two wind turbine certification and type-approval organisations
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (RAL)
- British research institute. Interesting general information about windpower and project showcases, including offshore windpower.
Sandia National Laboratory-Wind Energy Technology
- Sandia National Laboratory employs a multifaceted approach to the development of economical wind systems for power generation.
Synline - Synergy for Power Lines
- Wind energy systems on transmission lines, in Germany.
The Windfarms Debate
- The case for and against, from Centre for Alternative Technology (Wales, UK)
U.S. Department of Energy Wind Energy Program
- Information on the DOE wind energy program, wind power projects, wind turbine technology and research, and wind energy basics.
Wilde Coyote Engineering
- Wind Energy Engineering, Montana, Electricity Generation, Development, Design, Installation, Feasibility, Power, Consulting
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor