Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Lighting and Energy Efficiency Links
- Links to pages about energy saving lighting. Retrofits, delamping, and other energy saving articles and case studies.
Long Island Power Authority Energy Wise Programs
- Information and programs on energy conservation including Peak Power Reduction.
Natural Resources Canada Energy Technology Links
- Links to research on technologies to enhance energy efficiency.
Northwest Lighting - Lighting Design Lab
- A energy efficient lighting design resource for the northwest of the U.S. Offers training classes, demonstrations, consultations, and related services.
ORNL Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Research and development on technologies to reduce energy consumption in homes, industry, transportation, and utilities. Advanced materials, improved insulation, telecommuting, improved heat pumps, more. From Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
Optimum Performance Control for AC Induction Motors
- Explains how energy can be saved through soft starts and through adjusting power consumption proportional to motor loading conditions.
Scenarios for a Clean Energy Future
- Examined the potential for public policies and programs to foster efficient and clean energy technology solutions. Prepared by the Interlaboratory Working Group on Energy-Efficient and Clean-Energy Technologies for the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy U. S. Department of Energy.
Scenarios of U. S. Carbon Reduction
- Potential impacts of energy efficient and low carbon technologies by 2010 and beyond. Five lab study prepared by the Interlaboratory Working Group on Energy-Efficient and Low-Carbon Technologies.
- Pacific Gas and Electric one-stop site for information on energy efficiency and energy-efficient equipment.
Solstice: Energy Efficiency
- Resources and links on building energy efficiency, lighting, appliances, and energy policy. Compiled by Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology (CREST).
The Energy Efficiency Best Practice Programme
- Helps organisations cut their energy bills with independent advice and assistance.
The Home Energy Saver
- Determine the energy consumption of your home and find ways to reduce it.
The Negawatt Revolution - Solving the CO-2 Problem
- Keynote address by Amory Lovins at the Green Energy Conference Montreal 1989. Estimated that three quarters of the electricity used in the United States at that time could be eliminated by efficiency improvements, at an average cost less than one cent per kilowatt-hour.
U.S. EPA Energy Star Program
- Information on manufacturers and retailers for energy-efficient electronics, lighting, transformers, appliances, office equipment, and heating/cooling systems.
Vermont Department of Public Service
- Site has information on energy efficiency, wind power, other renewable energy options, and the telecommunications industry.
- Low-cost energy savings can be secured with properly applied conservation voltage regulation equipment such as line-regulators, capacitors, and improved voltage regulation Line Drop Compensation (LDC) controls.
Wisconsins Focus on Energy
- Wisconsins public information for reducing energy in home, businesses and the environment
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor