Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- 555 Timer Tutorials
- Online resources for 8052 and compatible microcontroller including tutorials, FAQ and code library.
Alan Felzer Classes
- Classes in basic electronics, circuit analysis, discrete systems in PDF format and interactive computer demos.
Amateur Radio Design Tutorial
- Offering tutorials on the design and construction of amateur radio and electronic hobbyist projects and equipment.
Antenna and microwave engineering tutorials
- Collection of teaching pages for general access
- Online book which covers topics from ohms law to digital circuits. Contains interactive troubleshooting simulations.
- General information and exercises for teachers to introduce CAD into the school graphic, technology and science curriculum. Includes pre-requisites, overview and tools.
- Describes what is cable characteristic impendance and how to calculate it.
- Capacitors: What are they good for?
- Tutorial on circuit design techniques and building blocks.
- Tutorial Overview of Electronic Communications
Convolutional Coding with Viterbi Decoding
- Describes commonly used forward-error-correction algorithms used in wireless communications. Provides a worked-out example and C-language simulation source code for a digital communications link using the algorithms.
- Tutorials Fundamentals of Digital Logic
- Tutorial on Electro-Magnetic Compatibility
- Sells computer based software for teaching electricity and electronics. The programs are designed to supplement lecture and textbook instruction.
Electrical Engineering Tutorials
- Design Resources: Over 190 URLs on 90 related subject areas.
Electrical basics of data transmission
- Slide show tutorial.
- Online simulated circuit troubleshooting with JAVA and CAD generated GIF animations.
- Free basic/intermediate electronics lessons on many topics. Shockwave plugin required.
Electronics Training Sets
- Basic courses for passive, active, and computer electronics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor