Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bayesian Blind Source Separation
- Describes the blind separation problem and attacks it from a Bayesian perspective.
DSP Design Performance
- This site contains freely-usable Java applets for the design of various kinds of digital filters, some of which are unique.
- Software MPEG encoders, decoders and editors.
- Technical representative for signal processing & system-on-chip solutions.
- Development and research of innovative radio systems techniques
ICASSP-99 Home Page
- 1999 IEEE International conference on acoustics, speech and signal processing.
Instrumentation and Signal Processing Group
- The work of the ISP research group is directed towards the development and use of new instrumentation and techniques for the acquisition and processing of information from both natural and man-made signal sources.
LATP: Signal Processing Group
- Homepage of the Signal Processing group of LATP, Universite de Provence, based in Marseille. In English and French
- IEEE Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing.
- Developing better performance Phase Lock Loops for satellites, cellulars and wireless applications demanding high performances.
Parallel Rules Inc.
- Engineering R&D and project development for clients in the areas of embedded systems, real-time control, sensors, algorithms, DSP, and image processing. Handles mixtures of hardware and software development on a range of platforms.
- Research project for designing, fabricating and characterizing semiconductor components for ultra-fast optical signal processing in optical communication fibre networks.
SigLab - Graphical Signal Calculator
- Graphical calculator designed for working on signals. You may load, save or generate signals and do various operations on and between the signals.
Signal Processing Information Base (SPIB)
- SPIB contains data, papers, software, newsgroups, bibliographies. Links to other signal processing research and development sites.
Signal Processing Technologies
- Develops, manufacturers, and markets a broad range of analog and mixed-signal data conversion products from low-power, low-cost CMOS data converters to high-performance data converters and signal processing devices built on world-class analog processes.
Signal Processing URL Library (SPLIB)
- Register and search for Signal Processing related URLs.
Space and Signals Technologies
- Consultants for signal processing, geolocation and other image processing techniques.
Understanding Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Devices
- Short articles on a variety of SAW devices for mobile and wireless communications.
ZSP Signal Processing
- Audio signal and digital signal processing hardware and solutions from LSI Logic. Includes dsp communications solutions, IP cores, and VOIP products.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor