Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Offers advanced sensor solutions based on wavelet theory.
Cardiff University Circuits & Systems Group
- Microwave and RF design and characterisation; VLSI and signal processing; medical electronics; electronic test systems; heuristic optimisation are foci of interest.
Cardiff University Semiconductor and Microelectronics Centre (CMSC)
- Focused on the design, fabrication and evaluation of III-V semiconductor opto-electronic and electronic devices.
Center for High Frequency Electronics, UCLA
- The Center for High Frequency Electronics is located in the Electrical Engineering Department at UCLA. The facility is available primarily to faculty, researchers and industrial affiliates for research that requires state-of-the-art design, fabrication and use of microwave/millimeter wave instrumentation.
- Reverse engineers and analyzes the circuits and structure of semiconductors and electronic systems for competitive study, intellectual property support, and reliability assurance.
Fraunhofer Institute for Reliability and Microintegration IZM
- research center for microelectronics and microsystems packaging.
Georgia Tech Interconnect Focus Center
- The overarching goal of the proposed research program is to discover and invent new solutions that will enable the US semiconductor industry to transcend known limits on interconnections that would otherwise decelerate or halt the historical rate of progress of GSI.
- Microelectronics research and development service specializing in SOC, ULSI and VLSI platforms..
Integrated Electronics Laboratory, Hanyang University
- Researches characterizations, modeling, and design issues associated with high-speed VLSI circuits, IC packaging and interconnects, and RF circuits.
LRERI's services into radar technologies, command and control systems R&D
- Services on carrying out R&D relating to millimeter wave radar technology, including all weather, day and night operation radar sights, fire control radars and armoured vehicles based command and control systems.
LVIV Radio Engineering Research Institute
- Undertakes research and development (R&D) activity relating to millimeter wave radar technology and armoured vehicle based command and control systems in accordance with the customer's performance specifications.
Laboratory of Automatic Identification Technologies
- A Polish research accredited laboratory for electromagnetic compatibility and safety of use of electonic and alectric apparatus for mandatory and non mandatatory tests in Poland.
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds
- Opportunities in teaching, learning and research. Formed from the Department and two research Institutes, opportunities for collaboration are offered across the School.
TNO Physics and Electronics Laboratory (TNO-FEL)
- The largest independent Dutch electronics research laboratory.
UCLA Microwave Electronics Lab
- Professor Tatsuo Itoh's lab group.
Wireless Information Resource Center
- Researches the health effects of wireless technology, including effects from using mobile phones or living close to base station antennas.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor