Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- PIC16/17 Microcontroller
BASIC Stamp FAQ
- Answers to BASIC Stamp questions.
Basic Stamp 2
- Tutorial and Applications. Sadly only for the BASIC stamp 2.
Basic Stamp Chat room
- Discuss Basic Stamp projects and code.
Basic Stamp Microcontroller Projects
- Basic Stamp, Pic microcontroller projects, BASIC stamp books
- PIC16C5x micro-controller family disassembler, by Arsen Torbarina. $15.
Design Projects Database:
- BASIC Stamp Robot
Eric's PIC page
- Small embedded systems using Microchip PIC and Scenix SX microcontrollers, descriptions of hardware and software projects and techniques.
HVW Technologies Inc.
- A distributor of BASIC Stamp, development tools and software. They also have a download section about PIC's.
- Basic STAMP tutorials and projects such as Real-time clocks and I2C EEPROM.
Instructions for Microcontroller Beginner Kit
- Tutorial for those who know nothing about electronics and want to learn from the beginning.
Jeff Martin's Favorite Electronic Magazine
- Robotic and BASIC Stamp Links
- Text files describing Stamp applications (List Of Stamp Application)
- How to use the OOPIC microcontroller. OOPic is an acronym for Object-Oriented Programmable Integrated Circuit.
- Pic16c84 Disassembler by Martin Darwin.
- Complete technical information for the BASIC Stamp, user manual, FAQ, applications and software. Excellent site.
- Basic stamp supplier.
Peter Anderson - Embedded Processor Control
- Embedded processor control using a PC parallel port, Parallax Basic Stamp BS2 and BS2SX and Microchip PICs. Inexpensive books, starter packages, data loggers, temperature measurement, weather measurement, A/D kits.
Reference material index
- Basic Stamp stuff, from Radio Shack.
Sharp Tools for Embedded Systems
- BASIC Stamp and software to program it. Great stuff.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor