Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Technical publications and application notes on step motor drive technology
Applied Power Electronics Center, Florida
- The Applied Power Electronics Center was established in 1998 at the University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida to carry on research and development activities in the area of power electronics. APEC consists of 12 research staff members working on various power electronics projects.
Applied Pulse Technology, Inc.
- A contracting and consulting company for high voltage and pulse power applications, we provide customers/clients with state-of-the-art design and fabrication services in the field of high voltage pulse power and power electronics.
Colorado University Power Electronics
- Fundamentals of Power Electronics Instructor's slides by R. W. Erickson
- Switchmode Power Conversion. New products, industry news, technical papers,
Dartmouth Magnetic Component and Power Electronics Research
- Research program in magnetic components for power electronics, including advanced design techniques for conventially fabricated components and microfabrication of thin-film magnetics.
Fundamentals of Power Electronics
- Textbook on power electronics converters, intended for use in introductory power electronics courses at the senior and first-year graduate level.
High Power Electronics homepage
- The scientific and technical activities of High Power Electronics cover development of electrical circuits and equipment as well as development and applications of methods for computation, simulation and testing of power electronic circuits and equipment used for conversion and control of active and reactive power at high power or high voltage levels.
- Technical information : application notes, technical papers, design tips and more.
- Tutorial: Layout Considerations for Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
National Semiconducter Power Applications
- Comprehensive site for power supply designers, featuring a variety of technical information resources and a unique browser-based simulation tool.
PCIM Magazine Online
- Power Electronic Systems Online Magazine. Featuring in-depth exclusive articles, an online buyers guide, conference/expo information for powersystems world, an online discussion forum, and much more.
Power Electronic Tutorial
- Interactive course, diode circuits, fully controlled 1 phase SCR bridge rectifier, fully controlled 3 phase SCR bridge rectifier, semi controlled rectifier circuits, switch mode power supply
- Designer, developer and manufacturer of battery charging systems and related power products.
Power Electronics Community
- Global sources in all areas of Power Electronics. Links to Power Electronics web sites of interest for business, technologies, information, knowledge, companies, products, services and solutions.
Power Electronics Web
- Links to power electronics places of interest for researchers, students and engineers.
Power supplies links
- Links to SMPS related sites
- SMPS Design, power supplies design
Spice simulation software
- Links to Spice related sites
Switching-Mode Power Supply Design
- Switching-mode power supply circuit design problems, solutions, tutorials, tips, and resources. A website about power supply design for power supply designers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor