Submit a site
Laser HV Power Supplies
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
200 kV Voltage Multiplier
- By using only capacitors and diodes, these voltage multipliers can step up relatively low voltages to extremely high values, while at the same time being far lighter and cheaper than transformers.
Bates Linear Accelerator Center
- Serious high voltage.
Chaos Labs High Voltage Projects
- High voltage projects including ignition coil driver, high voltage transformers, 60 kV pulse generator, and more.
Chris Hill's Home Page.
- Ignition Coil \ Flyback Transformer Based high voltage generators.
- Construction details and history of the classic electrostatic generators
- HV arc transmitters, theory, history and tidbits of knowledge. Excellent source of information.
- (Climbing Arc) Construction informative page on these very dangerous devices.
Lambda EMI Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of standard and custom high power switchmode DC and capacitor charging power supplies from 7.5 to 600 V, from 10A to 3000A.
Matias Plasma Globe
- A nice use for a HV power supply.
PV Scientific Instruments Online Catalog
- Working models of apparatus used in great discoveries in electricity, magnetism and atomic physics.
Physique and Industrie
- Manufacturer of many types of pulsed power supplies. 50 GW peak. What a quarter crusher that would make.
- How to make a Jacob's Ladder
Snock's High Voltage Page
- Various high voltage generating circuits, pictures, experiments
Tables for TC design
- Comprehensive tables that relate NST volts to various other parameters of the TC.
Tesla Coils and Van de Graff generators.
- AVI's and pictures, differences and similarities.
- Bert Hickman's page on Tesla Coils, Quarter Shrinkers, and other neat ways to mess with electronics.
The Van de Graaff generator
- This apparatus strongly marked several decades of contemporary sciences.
University of Waterloo
- The High-Voltage Engineering Group is involved in: voltage collapse, bifurcations and chaos in power systems.
Van de Graff
- Theory, and construction details.
Various Schematics and Diagrams
- High voltage generator schematics, part of Electronics:Repair:FAQ.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor