Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Dranetz-BMI: Online Library
- Technology tips, case studies, and application notes for electrical power systems. Provided by a supplier of advanced electric power instrumentation.
IEEE Power Engineering Society
- Information about the organization for power engineering students and professionals.
Iowa State University Power Systems Group
- One of the oldest and most highly-regarded graduate programs in power systems around the world.
ORNL Power Electronics and Electric Machinery Research Center
- Research on power electronic inverters and electric machinery development. Has advanced the technology of soft-switched and multilevel inverters, motor control techniques, and efficient, compact electric machines. Supported by US Department of Energy.
Power Quality Standards
- Tutorials about power quality testing, voltage sags, and power standards.
- Online articles about battery maintenance and testing.
- Basic electrical engineering and electric power engineering.
Short-circuit currents in power systems
- Ninth International Symposium on Short-cicuits in Power systems.
Sylvio Cayres' CP Engineering
- Services related to electric power systems tools (hardware and software), including but not limited to fault recording, phasor measurement, PMU, digital protective relay, fault location, monitoring and data analysis.
- Power systems, power system security, parallel programming, MPI, MulitMatlab
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor