Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bacterial Cybernetics Group
- Working group investigating the organizational principles of bacterial growth and colony formation (Tel Aviv University, Israel).
Biological Cybernetics / Theoretical Biology at the University of Bielefeld, Germany
- The Department for Biological Cybernetics at the University of Bielefed, Germany, is Focussed in the Research for Movement Control in Animals and Humans.
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche: Istituto di Cibernetica
- Institute of Cybernetics, Italian National Research Council.
Cybernetic Intelligence Research Group
- Working group at the department of Cybernetics, University of Reading, UK, engaged in the study of intelligence and its application.
Cybernetics - Reading University
- Department of Cybernetics, University of Reading, UK.
Department of Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence
- Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia.
Department of Cybernetics, Czech Technical University in Prague
- Research is conducted in two centers: (a) Gerstner Laboratory for Intelligent Decision Making Knowledge Based Systems, Multi-Agent Sytems, Machine Learning, Mobile Robotics and (b) the Center for Machine Perception Computer Vision, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition.
Experimental and Computatinal Neurosciences
- ECN is a multidisciplinary group Working at the Institute of Cybernetics of Italian CNR in the field of Neurosciences. The main topics include: Computer simulation of synaptic transmission; Neural Network; Parallel computation; Immuno-histochemistry of brain.
Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics
- History, directions of research. Academics. Publications. Internet activities.
Institut für Kybernetik und Systemtheorie Dortmund
- A Research Institute as well as a Granting and Promoting Association for Cybernetics in Science and Education (English - German).
Institute for Communications Engineering, Technical University of Munich
- Institute Specialized in Communication Theory and Application, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (München, Bavaria, F. R. Germany).
Institute for Medical and Biological Cybernetics
- Institute for Medical & Biological Cybernetics, Novosibirsk and Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Russian Federation.
Institute for Systems Science
- Located at the University of Linz, Austria. Teaching and research resources.
Institute of Cybernetics
- Estonian Academy of Sciences.
Institute of Engineering Cybernetics
- Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland.
Institutt for teknisk kybernetikk
- Institute for Technical Cybernetics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim (Norway).
Instrumentation and Signal Processing Group
- The work of the ISP research group is directed towards the development and use of new instrumentation and techniques for the acquisition and processing of information from both natural and man-made signal sources.
Interactive Systems Research Group
- The unifying theme to the research conducted in this working group at the Department of Cybernetics, University of Reading, UK, is the study of systems that require 'humans-in-the-loop'.
Istituto di Cibernetica a Biofisica
- Institute of Cybernetics and Biophysics, University of Genoa, Italy.
Jagiellonian University - Medical College - Department of Biocybernetics
- Cracow, Poland
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor