Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Cryogenically improving the physical and mechanical properties of various materials. Based in Hazel Park, Michigan.
- Sale of cryogenic processors to Asia and Pacific areas. Also provides cryoprocessing services at several sites throughout New Zealand.
Cryo-Temper (Durable Metal Products Company)
- DMP manufactures industrial cryogenic tempering systems for both high-temperature and low-temperature use.
- Cryocon specializes in Deep Cryogenic Tempering (DCT) of metals, alloys, and other synthetic materials. Cryocon, Inc. is the only publically traded Cryogenics company (OTC BB:CRYQ). In Ogden, Utah.
- A manufacturer and distributor of cryogenic processing equipment, which licenses its techniques to companies in several states. In Lenexa, KS.
- Specializes in "deep cryogenic tempering," extending the useful life of tools, metal parts, plastics and many other materials. In Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Deep cryogenic treatment to improve the life and performance of industrial tooling, racing engines and parts, firearms, and sporting goods. In Savannah, Georgia.
- Temper-Master cryogenic processor manufacturing and tempering. Improves durability and performance of tools, musical instruments, gun barrels and more. In Springfield, MO.
Cryotreatment: Panacea or Black Magic?
- A detailed discussion of the pros and cons of cryogenic treatment, from Cold Facts, the quarterly magazine of the Cryogenic Society of America, Spring 1996.
Cryotron (Canada) Ltd.
- Cryogenic processing of equipment. Has a nicely detailed overview of the company's Vari-Cold cryogenic process and equipment. In Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada.
- Custom-built cryogenic systems and treatment of items to increase strength and durability. In Largo, FL.
- Cryogenic Processing improves the life of your guns, engines, instruments, tools and much more. In Minneapolis Minnesota
Dynatherm Alloys -- Deep Cryogenics
- Cryogenic treatment of metals, especially engine parts. In South India.
Fountainhead Cryogenic Processing
- Deep cryogenic processing and tempering of all your tooling and wear parts. In York PA.
- Research article focusing on the controlled dry cryogenic treatment. Author and date unknown.
- Deep Cryogenic Processing of most ferrous and non-ferrous materials to increase durability and wear resistance. Located in Suffolk, England
I.C.E - Industrial Cryogenic Enterprises Ltd.
- Cryogenic tempering of metals and other materials for increased durability and longer wear life. Company uses a dry single treatment process on a wide range of products. In St. Anns, Ontario Canada
LN2 Cryogenics, Inc.
- Cryogenic processing of metals, plastics & nylon. Good explanations of the process. In Fort Worth, Texas.
- Controlled freeze tempering (cryogenic processing) of metal tools for the steel industry, paper industry, motor sports, golf, etc. A nice explanation of the process is included. In Phoenix, Arizona.
- Cryogenic tempering treatment services for auto racing, tooling, firearms, golf clubs and musical instruments - Seattle, Washington and Wasilla, Alaska
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor