Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Cryogenics and Fluids Branch
- An informative page from NASA, including an introduction to Cryogenics, discussions of liquid helium and cryogenic hardware, and a bibliography.
Nobel Prize in Physics, 1996: Richardson, Lee, and Osheroff
- The story of the discovery of superfluid Helium-3
- Temperature related news, resources and links. Topics include: science, technology, health, sensors and controls.
The Cryogenic Society of America
- A non-profit technical society serving all those interested in any phase of cryogenics.
The Nobel Prize in Physics 1996
- Awarded to David M. Lee, Douglas D. Osheroff, and Robert C. Richardson. The press release contains a good (technical) discussion of the superfluidity of helium-3.
- A detailed education site on thermal science (both cold and hot), with many explanations, conversion tables, databases, links, and an excellent FAQ/glossary of terms and concepts dealing with temperature.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor