Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIChE Forest Products Home Page
- Hotlinks to the forest products industry, particularly paper, are given on this home page for the Forest Products Division of AIChE.
API. Advanced PaperMaking Initiative
- Government funded program at the University of British Columbia, responsible for providing research, teaching, expert advising and community services to the pulp and paper industry. List of current research projects.
Auburn University Pulp & Paper Research & Education Center
- A center devoted to research and education for the paper industry, offeingr a limited number of academic scholarships for student in pulp & paper at Auburn University.
Canadian Pulp and Paper Association - Association Canadienne des pâtes et papiers
- You are invited to discover our industry through our main doors: Information Centre, Sustainable Path, NewsRoom, Feedback Corner and CPPA and its Members.
Department of Wood and Paper Science
- Graduate and undergraduate programs, extension classes, faculty information, on-line Minnesota Forest Products Directory, and career information.
IRIS: The Internet's Forest Products Resource
- A comprehensive directory of webpage links related to the forest products industry, along with a forum and a bulletin board for job postings.
Microwave Modification of Wood
- Research on the technology of producing innovative wood materials
North Carolina State University
- The Department of Wood and Paper Science.
Paprican - Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada
- A research institute that enhances the technical competitiveness of its member companies in the global pulp and paper industry.
Pulp & Paper Centre
- The University of Toronto's institute for applied research in science and engineering of pulp and paper manufacturing. Also involved in teaching programs, and transfer of technology and information.
Pulp and Paper Centre
- Collaborative research and teaching centre for the pulp and paper industry, based in the University of British Columbia. List of contributing organizationa and companies.
Pulp and Paper Online
- Virtual community for professionals in the pulp and paper industry, including information on pulpwood, corrugators, paper machines and chemical pulping offering discussion forums, online chat, newsletters and software.
Robert C. Williams American Museum of Papermaking
- An internationally renowned resource on the history of paper and paper technology. Includes a permanent collection and changing exhibition.
STFI, the Swedish Pulp and Paper Research Institute
- A research institute whose mission is to enhance the pulp and paper industry´s technical and scientific expertise, and long-term competitiveness.
Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry
- TAPPI - Professional organization dedicated to the paper and pulp industries. Web site features industry news and online information resources.
The McMaster Centre for Pulp and Paper Research
- Located within the Department of Chemical Engineering at McMaster University's campus in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Why certain paper disintegrates in the wash
- Explanation of how different kinds of paper react differently when washed by mistake.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor