Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bioengineering Industry Links: Cell and Tissue Engineering
- A few dozen reviewed links to businesses working in the tissue engineering field from UPenn.
- Biomedical Design's 3 core technologies have been licensed for application on heart valve bioprostheses. They are available to potential licensing partners for joint development of other medical devices.
Department of Biomedical Engineering
- This department of Case Western Reserve University is interested in using biomaterials and their properties to understand neurite extension, and design vascular grafts and gene and drug delivery systems.
Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues
- Founded in 1998 as a NSF Engineering Research Center, GTEC's vision is to develop tissue engineering technologies through an integrated systems approach, harnessing discoveries from the biological revolution to significantly improve clinical therapies.
Massachusetts General Hospital
- MGH's Tissue and Organ Engineering laboratory page by Dr. Joseph Vacanti: lab, researchers, projects.
Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Initiative
- A network strategy to promote regional economic growth through the advancement and creation of university-developed technology.
Platelet Rich Plasma
- Comprehensive information about a source of growth factors to support bone and soft tissue healing. From University of Miami School of Medicine.
Regeneration Technologies, Inc.
- Researches and develops biologics and tissue-based innovations which are used to repair and promote the natural healing of human bone and other human tissues. (Nasdaq: RTIX).
Tissue Engineering (Journal)
- Peer-reviewed journal specializing in Tissue Engineering.
Tissue Engineering Pages
- Tissue engineering, artificial organs, cell culture, biomaterials, transplantation.
Tissue Engineering Society
- Home page of a society founded to promote research in tissue engineering.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor