Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Aviation History, Avro Arrow, Avro Jetliner, Toronto Aerospace Museum, Arrow Model Recovery Project
American Fighter Aircraft Manufacturers
- Focus on companies that produced WWII fighters: Grumman, North American Aviation, Republic, etc. A time line showing milestones in their history, with links to related sites
Arrow Recovery Canada
- Non profit group that located the lost Avro Arrow flight test models in Lake Ontario,June 1999. When recovered these scale artifacts will be donated to Canadian aviation museums.
Aurora Project Hypersonic Aircraft
- The 'Aurora Project' is the top-secret hypersonic aircraft built for and flown by the United States Air Force.
Avro Vulcan bombers
- A brief history of Avro Vulcan Bombers, and links to other Vulcan sites
- A site dedicated to the people and aircraft of Avro Canada and Orenda Engines Limited
- Corporate history of the world's largest aircraft manufacturer.
Fokker F28 Homepage
- A ith photo gallery, FS downloads, operators, discussion Forum. A web site dedicated to the Fokker28 history and news.
Frederick J. Noonan, Pioneer Aviator-Navigator
- Frederick J. Noonan, pioneer aviator and navigator, helped Pan American Airways establish trans-Pacific air routes. Navigation officer for the survey flights to Hawaii, Wake, Guam, and Philippines. Lost with Amelia Earhart in 1937.
- History of Civil/Military aviation.
History of Early Aviation Technology
- History of early aviation technology - Three articles on the historical development of aviation technology, from the personal web site of Carl Bobrow. 1.The Migration of Russian Aeronautical Technology: East to West 1914-1917 2.Igor Sikorsky Philosophy, Engineering & the Inventive Process 3.The Historical Development of Early Flight & its Relationship to Society 1783 Balloon Flights in France
History of Middle East Airlines-Air Liban (MEA)
- Information on air transport's evolution in Lebanon and the Middle East.
Igor I. Sikorsky Historical Archives
- Excellent site for Igor Sikorsky a Russian/American aircraft designer. Early designs in Russia and helicopter's and flying boats in USA
- Information about the life and career of Lincoln Beachey, who flew professionally between 1905 and 1915. P
- Pioneer of aviation, Italian pilot license n.1 and first military pilot in the world. First Italian to be trained by the Wright brothers. Site in both English and Italian.
Milestones of Flight
- The US National Air and Space Museum's timeline of space and aviation.
Schratt's Secret Saucers
- Pictorial view of Post-World War II Top Secret aircraft.
Space Business Archives
- Documents capturing history of commercial space business: satellites, telecommunications, remote sensing, launch vehicles, space station, space policy, space insurance, financial issues, NASA and ESA.
The Fokker D.VII File
- Everything you always wanted to know about the Fokker D.VII
The Jet Revolution
- A journey through a revolutionary era in aviation history.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor