Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Institute of Ultrasound
- Consists of more than 11,000 medical community members and provides educational opportunities through annual conventions, educational courses, publications.
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
Arizona Society of Echocardiography (USA)
- organization of medical professionals practicing in the field of cardiovascular ultrasound.
Australian Institute of Ultrasound Education
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound In Medicine and Biology
IEEE Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control (UFFC)
- The Ultrasonics Home Page: Part of the UFFC Home Page. The theory, technology, materials, and applications related to ultrasound, acoustic signal processing, ultrasound imaging.
International Acoustical Societies/Organizations
- Extensive listing
International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG)
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Society
NPL: Ultrasound Standards Users' Group
- promotes information exchange on calibration, measurement and testing for medical ultrasound and associated International Standards.
Society of Diagnotic Medical Sonographers (SDMS - USA)
Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- A national professional society dedicated to the clinical practice and advancement of the science and technology of medical ultrasound.
The American Society for Nondestructive Testing
- Provides membership details, news, events, publications, and a marketplace. Also features an employment resources section.
The Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM)
- multidisciplinary society whose primary role is to assist in disseminating scientific information, provide education and set standards of practice in this continually developing specialty.
The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing is the focal point of NDT in the UK. The British Institute of NDT is the professional institute for all those engaged in non-destructive testing and condition monitoring. It is concerned with the education and training of its members, and the advancement of the science and practice of the subject. Over its 40 years, the Institute has established itself as one of the country's leading engineering institutions, and has achieved Nominated Body status with the Engineering Council.
The Non Destructive Testing Association (New Zealand)
Ultrasonics Industry Association
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor