Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A High Resolution Ultrasonic Imaging System for the Detection of Cervical Cancer
- Maurits van der Heiden
Cyclic Variation Algorithm - Introduction
- The primary hypothesis underlying our approach to myocardial tissue characterization is that pathologic changes occurring in myocardium alter its physical properties in a fashion quantifiable with ultrasound. The systematic variation of integrated backscatter during the heart cycle provides one approach to estimating regional myocardial contractile performance. ©1999 Laboratory for Ultrasonics, Washington University in St. Louis.
Ineffectiveness of Latex Condoms in Preventing Contamination of the Transvaginal Ultrasound
- JOHN M. STORMENT, MD, MANJU MONGA, MD, and JORGE D. BLANCO, MD, Houston, Texas
Quantification of Renal Partial Volumes from 3D-Reconstruction of Power Doppler Ultrasound Scans
- Overhoff, Heinrich M.+; Mutze, Sven*; Teistler, Michael+; Ehrhardt, Jan+ +Institute for Medical Informatics, University of Hildesheim, Hildesheim, Germany *Department of Radiology, Charité, Humboldt-University, Berlin, Germany
Residual Focusing, a power full method for ultrasonic image enhancement
- Based on depth dependent and depth independent beam correction (M.S. van der Heiden).
Thinking in 3-D
- Because bones grow -- and break -- in three dimensions, Dr. Charles Y.C. Pak, director of the Robert T. Hayes Center for Mineral Metabolism Research, and his research team turned to Antich when they needed new and better ways to measure the effects of their slow-release fluoride treatment on the bones of osteoporosis study patient.
Ultrasonic Imaging and Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation of the Hearts of Patients
- by James G. Miller, Volume 14B; Samuel A. Wickline
Ultrasonic equipment for finger cross-section visualisation.
- Optel (PL)
Ultrasound of the Wrist
- Neil Simmons MBBS, DRACR - ASUM Bulletin
Vertical Scan Mode in Ultrasound 3-D Imaging (HE et al.)
- We have developed a new ultrasound system for imaging residual limbs that employs two scan modes: a vertical scan mode (VSM) primarily used for capturing the skin surface, and a horizontal compound scan mode (HCSM) primarily used for imaging the internal tissue structure
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor